No-Bake Apple Pie
Craving an apple pie but don't want to go through the hassle of making it from scratch? This No-Bake Apple Pie is a delicious and hassle-free dessert to share.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped topping (optional)
1. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter to make the crust. Press the mixture into a pie dish or use a store-bought graham cracker crust.
2. In a separate bowl, mix diced apples with apple pie spice until well coated.
3. In another bowl, prepare the pudding mix according to the package instructions, using the milk.
4. Fold the whipped topping into the prepared pudding mixture.
5. Add the coated apples into the pudding mixture and stir until well combined.
6. Pour the apple and pudding mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.
7. Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until set.
8. Serve chilled and enjoy!
- Store the pie in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- To freeze the pie, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place it in the freezer.
- To thaw the frozen pie, remove it from the freezer and take off the plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Place it in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. Note that this may alter the texture of the pie.
More Apple Desserts:
- Check out our other apple desserts for more delicious treats!