Cookies and Cream Fudge is a delicious treat that combines white chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff, and Oreo cookies. It's the perfect addition to your holiday treats this season! If you're a fan of cookies and cream, you should definitely try my Cookies and Cream Cookies too!
- 1 cup heavy cream (also known as heavy whipping cream, 36-40% fat)
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff (or homemade marshmallow creme)
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream over low heat until it starts to simmer. Be careful not to let it boil.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the white chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
3. Add the marshmallow fluff to the saucepan and mix well until it's fully incorporated into the chocolate mixture.
4. Gently fold in the crushed Oreo cookies until they are evenly distributed throughout the fudge mixture.
5. Pour the fudge mixture into a parchment-lined 8x8-inch baking dish and smooth it out with a spatula.
6. Allow the fudge to cool at room temperature for a few hours until it has hardened.
7. Once the fudge has set, you can cut it into squares and serve.
8. Store the fudge in a sealed container at room temperature for up to a week, or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
9. If you won't be able to enjoy the fudge within a week or two, you can freeze it. Separate the layers with parchment paper and store it in a freezer-safe container. Label and date the packaging and it will last up to 3 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator when ready to enjoy.
Enjoy your delicious homemade Cookies and Cream Fudge!