Original Fantasy Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line a 9x9-inch pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on the sides for easy removal later. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk over medium heat. Stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
3. Once the mixture is boiling, continue stirring and let it boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips until melted and smooth.
5. Add marshmallow creme, walnuts, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
6. Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
7. Let the fudge cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
8. Once firm, lift the fudge out of the pan using the aluminum foil overhang. Cut into squares and serve.
9. Store any leftover fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks, in the refrigerator for a few weeks, or in the freezer for longer storage.
Enjoy your delicious Original Fantasy Fudge!