- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add the egg and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
6. Fold in the dark chocolate chunks, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds.
7. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop rounded dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Enjoy these deliciously thick and soft dark chocolate cranberry almond cookies!
Note: This recipe makes approximately 24 cookies. The baking time may vary depending on your oven, so keep an eye on the cookies as they bake to prevent burning.