Fluffernutter Brownies Recipe:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff (or Marshmallow Creme)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and granulated sugar. Mix well.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder (if using), and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring until just combined.
5. Fold in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
6. Pour half of the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. Next, drop spoonfuls of peanut butter and Marshmallow Fluff onto the brownie layer, alternating between the two. Use a knife or spoon to gently swirl the peanut butter and fluff into the brownie batter.
8. Pour the remaining brownie batter over the peanut butter and fluff layer, spreading it evenly to cover.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
10. Remove from the oven and allow the Fluffernutter Brownies to cool completely in the baking dish before cutting into squares.
Note: If you prefer a gooier texture, slightly under-bake the brownies by reducing the baking time by a few minutes.
Enjoy your delicious Fluffernutter Brownies!
Storage and Freezing: Let the brownies cool completely, then store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, you can freeze the brownies in a freezer-safe container or bag for up to a month or two. Make sure to separate the layers with wax paper or parchment for easier thawing. Thaw the brownies overnight in the refrigerator before enjoying.