Sure, here's the rewritten version of the recipe:
Title: Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9.5 to 10.5-inch Bundt pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the pumpkin puree, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared Bundt pan, smoothing the top with a spatula.
6. Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Then, carefully invert the pan onto a wire rack to release the cake. Allow the cake to cool completely.
8. Once the cake is completely cooled, you can choose to top it with your preferred glaze or icing. Some options include cream cheese frosting, salted caramel sauce, or a maple icing.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Note: Feel free to customize your pumpkin Bundt cake by adding in chocolate chips, a cinnamon swirl, chopped nuts, or any other desired mix-ins. You can also leave the cake plain or try different toppings to suit your preferences.