Mallow Sauce Recipe:
If you are a marshmallow lover, then you are in for a treat with this delightful topping! It is incredibly simple to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks, although it will likely disappear much faster once you taste it. With just three basic ingredients, you'll have a versatile sauce that can be used to enhance a variety of dishes. Check out the suggestions below to explore the possibilities.
- 14 ounces of marshmallow creme or marshmallow fluff (Alternatively, you can melt 14 ounces of marshmallows in the microwave and add the remaining ingredients)
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream or heavy cream (36-40% fat)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the marshmallow creme or fluff, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined and smooth.
2. If using marshmallows, melt them in the microwave according to the package instructions. Once melted, add the heavy cream and vanilla extract. Stir until everything is fully incorporated.
3. Transfer the mixture to a clean, airtight container with a tight-fitting lid.
4. Store the mallow sauce in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
How to Use Mallow Sauce:
This heavenly sauce can be added to a wide range of foods. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Drizzle it over ice cream to create a delightful marshmallow sundae.
- Stir it into your coffee or hot chocolate for a creamy and sweet twist.
- Use it as a dip for fresh or dried fruits, adding a fluffy and flavorful touch.
- Spread it on top of cakes, cupcakes, or cookies for an extra dose of gooey goodness.
- Mix it into your favorite dessert recipes, such as brownies or cheesecake, for a marshmallow twist.
- Add it to shakes or smoothies to give them a luxurious and silky texture.
- Use it as a topping for pancakes or waffles, giving your breakfast a delightful twist.
- Enjoy it as a spoonful of pure bliss all on its own!
To preserve the freshness of your mallow sauce, store it in a container with a tight-fitting lid in the refrigerator. It should keep well for up to two weeks. If the sauce becomes less pourable due to refrigeration, gently warm it up before using. If you prefer a drizzling consistency, consider transferring it to a squeeze bottle for easy pouring.
Get creative and let your imagination guide you in exploring the many uses of this fantastic mallow sauce. Enjoy the magic it brings to your favorite treats!